Fitz’s American Grill & Bottling Works is located in the historic Delmar Loop area of St. Louis, site of the St. Louis Walk of Fame and just a few minutes from Forest Park and many popular attractions. A full menu is offered, from gourmet hamburgers to delicious salads and entrees. Weather permitting, you can enjoy relaxing on our patio.
Fitz’s may be the only restaurant in America where you can watch a vintage root beer bottling line in operation while you enjoy your meal. The equipment dates back to the early 1940’s, and is easily viewed from the main dining room.
- too-busy-loving-life reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer
- kissyourspitlessmouth reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer and added:
- hanneca likes this
- liliwestphal reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer
- vintagemiseryyy reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer
- cherishthecabin likes this
- fitzsrootbeer posted this