Fitz’s American Grill & Bottling Works is located in the historic Delmar Loop area of St. Louis, site of the St. Louis Walk of Fame and just a few minutes from Forest Park and many popular attractions. A full menu is offered, from gourmet hamburgers to delicious salads and entrees. Weather permitting, you can enjoy relaxing on our patio.
Fitz’s may be the only restaurant in America where you can watch a vintage root beer bottling line in operation while you enjoy your meal. The equipment dates back to the early 1940’s, and is easily viewed from the main dining room.
- devilcitystlnyc likes this
- unevienonvecue reblogged this from delmarloop and added:
- jahnnasbrain likes this
- delmarloop reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer and added:
- im-just-joshin-you reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer
- delmarloop likes this
- salirconmigo reblogged this from fitzsrootbeer and added:
- cherishthecabin likes this
- fitzsrootbeer posted this